This week’s blotter will cover Feb. 18 to 25.
- Student Union; Denton Campus – Unlawful restraint was reported at the Student Union on the Denton Campus Feb. 20 and was cleared by other means.
- Old Main Building – Burglary of textbooks from an office in the Old Main Building was reported Feb. 20 and suspended.
- Houston Center – Harassment was reported at the Houston Center Feb. 21 and was cleared by other means.
- Woodland St. – A DWI was reported on Woodland St. Feb. 22 and cleared by adult arrest.
- Stark Hall – The theft of a comforter stolen from a dryer was reported at Stark Hall Feb. 22 and cleared by other means.
- Vitae Apartments – Officers were called to the Vitae Apartments to investigate marijuana odor Feb. 22, but nothing was found at the scene and was referred to Student Life.